Summer or winter, it is always great to count on accommodation at 3 star Hotel Angelica, the ideal starting point and destination for your holiday in Livigno.
Situated in the heart of Livigno's pedestrian area, on a quiet side-street roughly 20 metres from the Scuola Sci Centrale ski school and the ski lifts to Carosello 3000, Hotel Angelica makes the perfect retreat for relaxing and restoring your wellbeing, surrounded by nature and breathtaking views.
Hotel Angelica also caters to your food & wine holiday in the mountains with its restaurant proposing traditional Alpine fare plus revisited innovative options, to please even the most discerning palates.
Accommodation, care to details and painstaking pursuit of quality are the ingredients that make Hotel Angelica a special place where you can unwind all year round, pampered by our easy-going friendly staff, forgetting all about everyday stress.
Now you know where to stay to ski in Livigno on the best ski week, or to enjoy cool Piccolo Tibet (Little Tibet) in summer. Choose Hotel Angelica and go for the exclusive website booking discount!
We inform you that, to improve your navigation experience on this website, the owner of the data treatment uses various types of cookies, including 1) First party technical or analytical cookies; 2) Anonymous third party analytical cookies; 3) Non-anonymous third party analytical cookies. Click here to display instructions for denying your consent concerning the installation of any type of cookies.
By clicking on "OK" or by continuing with your navigation, you declare you have understood the methods described in our Full Disclosure Note pursuant to Art.13 of (EU) Regulation 2016/679.
We wish to inform you that your personal data, collected through registration or booking, will be used by Hotel Angelica, in full respect of the fundamental principles, dictated by the legislative decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 Code for the protection of personal data and the European Regulation 679/2016 - GDPR.
Processing of personal data and its purpose.
Below, we summarize according to the art. 13, paragraph 1 of the GDPR 679/2016, all the operations we carry out involving the collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and the purposes we pursue with each of them:
1. Collection and storage of your personal data for the purpose of providing the booking / purchase service. Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, the provision is mandatory.
2.The use of data for marketing and promotional purposes, inherent communications in the reservation and not. Sending communications regarding offers, promotions and / or by way of example reserved discount rates. As a favor, after obtaining your consent, your data will be retained and will not be disclosed to third parties.
3. In order to fulfill the requirements of the "Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws" (Article 109 of the Regional Decree 18.6.1931 n.773) which requires us to inform the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public security, of the clients accommodated according to the procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory, in case of refusal to provide it we will not be able to host it in our facility. The data acquired to tell the companies are not kept by us;
4. For the purpose of fulfilling the administrative, accounting and tax obligations. As for the treatment it is performed without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us in charge (for example, administrative, tax, tax consultant), and are communicated to the outside only in compliance with legal obligations.In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are kept by us for the time provided for by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
5. To speed up the registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent upon arrival at the facility, revocable at any time, your data will be retained and will be used when you will be our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
Freedom to grant consent and consequences of a refusal. Providing consent to the processing of personal data is necessary to enable us to process your request. In case of refusal to give consent it will not be possible to provide the requested services. In case of refusal of consent there will be no consequence.
In case of confirmation, the data will be communicated to:
via Crosal, 54
23041 Livigno (SO )
and to any persons appointed by the Data Processor (art. 29 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and Article 28 of the GDPR 679/2016).
Rights as per Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and Art. 7, par. 3 of GDPR 679/2016. You have the right to update, modify or cancel your data. You have the right to update, modify or delete your data (articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016).It can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures established by current legislation.
Owner and manager of the treatmentTitling of the treatmentis:
via Crosal, 54
23041 Livigno (SO )
Any requests pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 must be addressed to:
via Crosal, 54
23041 Livigno (SO )
In the absence of one or more than the previous data it is necessary to refer to the address of the accommodation to which it has booked.
The address is almost always available in the booking confirmation voucher.
Let’s start with what cookies are
A cookie is a small text file (just a few bytes) that is exchanged between an internet site and your browser, and is normally used by the website operator to memorize the info needed to improve navigation within the website.
ErreGi Srl, in its quality of Owner of the treatment of your personal data, manages cookies in compliance with the 2002/58/EC Directive issued by the European Parliament and the 12th July 2002 Council concerning the treatment of personal data and the protection of privacy in the sector of electronic communications (privacy and electronic communications directive), for the following treatment purposes:
The following types of cookies are present to allow navigation on the internet site:
• Technical cookies: technical and Functional access to the Website (no data is held after the Browser is shut down);
• Session cookies: for purposes relating to evolved navigation or customized content management;
• Analytic cookies: for purposes relating to navigation and users Statistics and Analytics
Treatment of functional data for the above purposes is necessary for a correct navigation of the website, and the conferral of the data is necessary and mandatory for the purposes indicated above. Failure to acquire this data may make it impossible to navigate the website.
• Third party advertising cookies (no profiling)
These cookies can exchange information and trace the navigation of the user registered for one of the present services. The procedure for de-activating these cookies is indicated below, plus they can be de-activated via each single link.
Your data will be treated only by staff explicitly authorized by the Owner and/or designated subject and, in particular, by the following categories of appointed subjects:
• Designated web technicians;
• Recipients in provider firms appointed to manage technical services;
Diffusion: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Cookie management and deactivation:
Given that each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – is (sometimes significantly) different form others, if you prefer to operate independently via your browser preferences you can find detailed info on the necessary procedure in your browser guide. For an overview of operations on common browsers, you can visit the website www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
If you wish, advertising companies allow you to renounce the reception of targeted messages. This does not impede the cookies settings, but interrupts the use and collection of certain data by these companies. You can also de-activate each single cookie via the links listed in the “cookies table”.
|Type of Cookie
|Network Service srl
|Type of Cookie